Steel City Nationals 2019 will be held on August 24th and 25th 2019 and will include Hot Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars, Trucks and exotics spread over two days in the backdrop of Heinz Field - Pittsburgh, PA - This years event includes:
- Industry vendors
- Swap meet
- Road Art
- Kids Zone
- Cars 4 Sale corral to buy and sell your dream ride
- Cash prizes will also be awarded for exhibitors and car clubs.
Online Vehicle Registration
Vehicles may also be registered over the phone by calling (412) 850-8025 - Vehicle Exhibitors will be allowed entry to the show beginning at 8:00am both Saturday & Sunday. Please have your Photo ID & registration confirmation handy at the check-in station.
Spectator Gates will open at 10am both Saturday & Sunday.
- $10.00 per person - Day Pass
- $15.00 per person - Weekend Pass (Saturday & Sunday)
- FREE - Children Under 16
Saturday August 24th - 10am to 8pm
- 12-5pm - Meet TV Superstars Dave Kindig & Kevin Schiele
- 2pm - Military & First Responders Tribute
- 6pm - Top 16 Vehicles of the Show - Winners Announcement
- 6-8pm - Live Concert by The Jaggers - Pittsburgh's Rock Icons
Sunday August 25th - 11:30am to 1:00pm - 1:30pm to 3pm
11am-1:30pm - Guest Appearance Linda Vaughn
Linda Faye Vaughn is an American motor racing personality who has been described as the "Preeminent Beauty Queen of Stock Car Racing" and "The First Lady of Motorsports"
11:30am to 1:00pm & 1:30pm to 3pm - Guest Appearance by Courtney Hansen
Courtney Hansen is an American television host/personality, syndicated columnist, published author, and former fashion model.
2-4pm - Live Band "Moscow Mule" - One of Pittsburgh's best cover bands specializing in 90's rock as well as today's hits
MAXmotive's Summer of 69 Camaro Showcase - Designated area for all Camaros to celebrate their 50th year anniversary
MAXmotive's Builders Choice Parking - Special Designated area to showcase the Top 16 Vehicles chosen on Saturday
Commercial Vendor / Vehicle Exhibitor Information
Commercial Vendors and Vehicle Exhibitors will be allowed entry to the show beginning at 8:00am both Saturday & Sunday. Please have your Photo ID & registration confirmation handy at the check-in station.
- Hyatt Place - Pittsburgh North Shore | 412.321.3000 (Host Hotel)
- Residence Inn - Pittsburgh North Shore | 412.321.2099
- Spring Hill Suites - Pittsburgh North Shore | 412.323.9005
- Holiday Inn Express - Pittsburgh North Shore | 412.323.0300
- Renaissance Pittsburgh | 412.562.1200
- Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh | 412.391.4600
Please Follow along as we continue to update event information. Official Announcement
COMPLIANCE: Exhibitor assumes all responsibility for compliance with all pertinent ordinances, regulations, and codes of duly authorized local, state, and federal governing bodies concerning fire, safety, health, together with the rules and regulations of the operators and/or owners of the property wherein the shows are held.
LIABILITY: Neither Maxmotive, LLC, Heinz Field, PSSI Stadium, LLC, North Shore Entertainment Works, LLC, the Sports and Exhibition Authority ant their respective divisions, partners, affiliates, their officers, agents, employees, show chairman, sponsoring club or corporate sponsors, their families, and other representatives shall be held liable for, and the same are hereby released from accountability for any damage, loss, harm or injury to the person(s) or property of the exhibitor(s) or any of the officers, agents, employees, their families, and other representatives, resulting from theft, fire, water, accident, or any other cause.