1974 Honda MR50 Elsinore – U0985
A comprehensive cosmetic restoration crafted a 1974 MR50 Elsinore into this little gem, available now from the MAXmotive Pittsburgh Showroom. Whenever possible, only OEM and NOS components were used. The original two-stroke 49cc engine rests in the original frame. Shifting is done with a 3-speed transmission and manual clutch. The original high-impact color, Daytona Orange, contrasts vividly with the black vinyl seat and black hand grips. Chrome wheels, handlebars, springs, and aluminum telescoping forks enrich the appearance even further. Staggered size Motocross knobby tires work on a variety of surfaces. 1974 was the first of a two-year only run for this model, making this 1974 Honda MR50 Elsinore a fun bike to ride or a desirable one to collect. Sold on Bill of Sale. See detailed photos at www.maxmotive.com.
A comprehensive cosmetic restoration crafted a 1974 MR50 Elsinore into this little gem, available now from the MAXmotive Pittsburgh Showroom….
- Comprehensive Cosmetic Restoration
- Done only with OEM or NOS parts where available
- Original 49cc Two-stroke Single Cylinder Engine
- Original Frame
- 3-speed Transmission with Manual Clutch
- First year for two-year-only Mini Elsinore Model
- Daytona Orange with Black Seat and Hand Grips
- Chrome Wheels
- 2.25-14 and 2.75-12 Motocross Tires
- Sold on Bill of Sale