1967 Chevrolet C10 Specs
- Engine: Lingenfelter LS7 With Performance Design Intake, Painted In “Hellion” by Modern Classikk, Backed With A GM Performance 6L90E Transmission. PCS Paddle Shift.
- Chassis: Roadster Shop Fast Track IRS/IFS & Wilwood Disc Brakes Custom Stainless Exhaust with Borla Mufflers.
- Paint: Modern Classikk by Kindig & Akzonobel “Black Hole Black” & “No Strings White”.
- Interior: Hyde’s Leather in “Rosso Red” by JS Custom Interiors. ‘59 Impala Dash with Custom Dakota Digital Gauges. Evod One-Off Steering Wheel.
- Wheels & Tires: Billet Special Ties “Spring” Wheels Custom Sized, 20×8 21×13 Redlined Pirreli Pzero PZ4 Tires
- Body: Custom Front Roll Pan Stretched Hood, 2 ½” Chop Top With A Full Length Stock Windshield Lowered Below The Hood Line, Custom Engine Bay and Firewall, Kindig-IT Design Smooth Door Handles, Bed Pushed Forward With A Custom Tonneau Cover, Custom Rear Roll Pan and Shaved Tailgate, and Retractable Two Piece Hardtop That Folds Into The Front Half of The Bed.