2015 Dodge Challenger – V1015
This special limited edition 2015 Dodge Challenger Hurst Hellcat GSS is a highlight at the MAXmotive Pittsburgh Showroom. Only 2315 miles have been logged, and it presents beautifully. Of course it sports the supercharged 6.2L Hellcat Hemi, and behind that is a rugged Tremec 6-speed manual. Hurst provided one of its famous shifters, a Billet Plus Short Shifter with Chrome Arm and the trademark white shifter ball. Garnished in B5 Blue with special wide white stripes, the car is distinguished with Hurst logos on the fenders as well as unique Hurst Stunner 20×10 chrome wheels. A unique interior features Katzkin Tuscany leather seats with contrasting stitching and carbon weave trim. A unique serial number dash plaque authenticates this Mr. Norm’s Challenger. The car is extremely well-optioned with such goodies as the SRT performance pages, 8.4-inch touchscreen with navigation, and a 900 watt, 18-speaker Harman/Kardon surround system.
GSS is Grand Spaulding Special from the legendary days of Mr. Norm’s Grand Spaulding Dodge, a source of extreme performance Mopars during the muscle car era. Norm Kraus was heavily involved in the performance world up to and including fuel funny cars, and the name Mr. Norm is highly respected today as one of the pioneers that fueled what became the muscle car era. See detailed photos at www.maxmotive.com.
This special limited edition 2015 Dodge Challenger Hurst Hellcat GSS is a highlight at the MAXmotive Pittsburgh Showroom. Only 2315…
- 2315 Actual Miles
- 6.2L Supercharged Hellcat Hemi V8 Engine
- 6-speed Manual Tremec Transmission
- Limited Edition Collaboration between Mr.Norm’s Dodge and Hurst
- Hurst Billet Plus Short Shifter with Chrome Arm and White Shifter Ball
- Hurst/Katzkin Tuscany Leather Interior with Contrasting Stitching and Carbon Weave
- Hurst GSS Unique Serial Number Dash Plaque
- B5 Blue Exterior Paint with White Stripes
- Mr. Norm’s GSS Speedway Rear Spoiler with Hurst Equipped Badge
- Hurst Stunner 20×10 Wheels
- Hurst Logo Polished Stainless Quad Exhaust Tips
- Original Challenger User Guide and Drive Mode Supplement