Here’s a rare 1942 Diamond T Pickup that has been modified and customized to make it extra driveable and fun. The drivetrain is the tried-and-true combination of a 350 small block and Turbo 350 automatic. The truck looks great in its custom blue paint, whitewalls, and steel wheels. Late model leaf springs smooth the ride. Interior mods include a comfortable custom-fitted leather bench seat in matching blue and a unique spoke steering wheel. There’s even air conditioning and an AM/FM/CD with Aux input so you can listen to a variety of music sources. This pickup keeps a highly respected marque alive, and you can drive it, show it, and enjoy a great piece of history.
Here’s a rare 1942 Diamond T Pickup that has been modified and customized to make it extra driveable and fun….
- GM 350ci Small Block V8
- 4-barrel Edelbrock Carb on an Aluminum Intake
- Turbo 350 3-speed Automatic
- GM 10 Bolt Rear Axle
- Custom Blue Exterior Paint
- Custom-fitted Blue Leather Bench Seat
- Spoke Steering Wheel with Custom Leather Wrap
- Tilt Steering Column
- Air Conditioning
- AM/FM/CD Audio with Aux Input
- Wide Whitewalls and Steel Wheels